Thursday, June 30, 2011

Monroe Meyer speech program!

So, this summer we found out that Jenessa got into the speech program at Munroe Meyer Institute. So we went and Jenessa absolutely loved it! I was expecting the typical kid reaction of crying and not wanting to be seperated from us, but not my daughter! She basically pushed me away and then went and climbed into her "desk." I loved it, but was a little sad. I kind of wondered if I don't spend enough time with her in the day and so that is why it didn't bother her to be apart from me. But, then I thought about it and I want her to be independent and that she definitely is! Her nana and grandpa took her for a weekend and when they brought her back my mother in law told us that she thought her kids were stubborn, until she watched Jenessa. I have to say she is stubborn and very independent! So, it really should not have suprised me that she pushed me away and went running into a new environment! She absolutely loves new things! And as for the class, there was only Jenessa and one other girl there, so it went well. Jenessa was so interactive and involved! She loved it! We go back today and I am so excited for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment