Friday, June 3, 2011

Clarissa Marie!!!

We would like to announce the arrival of our newest addition, Clarissa Marie!! She arrived May 2! And is an absolute doll!!





Jenessa came up to visit her baby sister while we were in the hospital and seem a little apprehensive at first, but she warmed up to her!



I honestly didn't realize that my heart could grow any bigger than it did with Jenessa, but I am now a happy mamma of two adorable girls and I love them both the same!! Our family went from being three to four without any questions or concerns!! We are now a happy family dominated by girls!! Poor Josh!Clarissa was ready to come home on Thursday! Though, in the process of us leaving, we left my cell phone, pillow and all of Clarissa's bath stuff at the hospital!! Oops!!

Once we got home Jenessa was intrigued by her little sister! She is such a good helper!!

Now we have been home for a month and Jenessa is still doing well with Clarissa. She has her jealous moments, but absolutely loves to help with Clarissa! She also loves to give her kisses and loves! It is definitely a different experience from having one child, but I am loving it. Josh and I are extremely tired from getting up with Clarissa and then Jenessa waking us up about 6:30. We are getting used to the exhaustion and I know we will welcome the day that Clarissa sleeps through the whole night!

We really are doing great at this point though! We know we are blessed to have two healthy girls. I get to stay home with both of them and watch them both grow and change! It is amazing at how much there is to see. I am not going to lie and say it is all roses and beautiful! Jenessa and Clarissa have crying matches sometimes. I think they like to see who can cry louder. Usually it is during lunch or snack time, when they are both hungry! But, I wouldn't change anything for the world.






No comments:

Post a Comment