So, now that I have two little girls, my life is a little more enteresting! Even though Clarissa can't walk or move or even do much on her own, she can cry and make the most bizare faces! And I have to say, when her older sister gives her kisses, we get the most enteresting faces sometimes. Jenessa just loves her little sister and thankfully the Lord is watching out for Clarissa because I am sure at this point we should have some broken ribs or fingers or something. Jenessa is learning, but she still loves to crawl up her sister to give her a kiss! The other day, Clarissa was in her bouncer and Jenessa came running around the corner and fell right into the bouncer! My heart literally stopped! Clarissa's face went from calm and subdued, to oh SHIT! real fast! Low and behold all that happened was Jenessa's hand landed in the space between Clarissa's legs and the bouncer went down really face, which scared Clarissa. After all was said and done, Jenessa climbed her sister to give her an I'm sorry kiss, which I am sure was more painful than the fall for Clarissa!! HAHAHA!
Though, Clarissa seems to get annoyed with Jenessa's kisses and love, you can just tell she loves her older sister! I will be sitting with her and she will just watch Jenessa play! It is so cute. I can almost hear her thoughts of, "when do I get to play too?" I know I shouldn't wish her little cuddly time away, but I will be so excited for both the girls when they can play together!
Jenessa now has the whole basement to play in and she loves to play pretend! I went down yesterday and she was sitting at her wood table with a plate and the letter O in front of her. She would reach down and pretend to take a piece of the letter o and eat it! I was hungry too, so I also joined in. She just loved it as we sat and ate her letter O. :)
I want to eat some O...I think it would be one of the best things to eat! So cute!
ReplyDelete