Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Clarissa updates



So, Clarissa is now 3 ½ months old and she is amazing us every day!! She has currently rolled from her back to her tummy (August 12th) and then from her tummy to her back (August 20th). She is holding her head up like a pro and growing like a weed!! She is already in 6 month clothes!! With Jenessa we could tell how old Jenessa was by what clothes she was wearing! Clarissa on the other hand, well she is just blowing past all of the standard sizes. I understand that is normal, from what I hear, but to us it is crazy!! I know we should not compare the girls, but in this case it is hard not to. The difference is intense! Clarissa is also smiling and laughing at us, which absolutely warms my heart every time!! Her smile is so infectious!! She opens her whole mouth to smile… Josh says she is trying to eat us!!
As for her gross motor, she is rearing to get to crawling! Her legs go a hundred miles an hour! I think it helps that she watches her sister and wants to join in playing with her! She also stands so well with support! I am thinking an early walker!! But maybe not!
Ah, my little girls just amazes me at how she is progressing! She sits in her bumbo and plays with her little butterfly!!
Our little Clarissa has shown us, as my neighbor says, that it is possible to love another child as much as the first!! I have to agree with him!! I love Clarissa just as much as Jenessa! Both my girls just warm my heart and make me realize just how blessed I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment