Monday, October 11, 2010

Jenessa Update!

Well, I haven't updated about Jenessa progress lately and thought it was time!! Jenessa is still a go getter!! She is still trying to work on walking, but getting so much closer! A month ago her ankles were too weak and now she is pushing her push car everywhere!! If I could just put her in a huge open room, she would push that thing for hours on end!! I am just cheering her on from the side lines because if I try to help, oh no! That does not work! So, we are still working on that! But her communication is getting so much better!! She knows the signs for food, more, and milk. Not much, but enough! She has also stated "Mo" which I translate to more and when she gets really mad, it is "Mom" or "Dada!" Depending on what she is mad about! LOL! So cute! She does say more than that, but not very consistantly yet. But I know she will get there because she is motivated! Oh and she is climbing the stairs like a pro now... And as she goes up, she cleans the steps off! LOL... She will pick up the string or whatever is on the step and throw it behind her! Which means that the top step is actually the only one that is clean because everything else falls on the steps she just cleaned! Very fun to watch! Oh and she loves books!! Man does she like books!! She throws them off of her bookshelf and will just sit and stare at them or open them and just look at them!! It is a intrigueing at how much she has grown and changed in just a month!! Man, I can't wait for her to have a sibling though!! That will be so exciting for her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment