Ok, so Saturday was the Omaha Buddy walk and what a beautiful day we had for it. Jenessa was all rested and ready, her buddies where joining her at UNO and we were a little behind schedule in leaving that morning, but we made it. It was so great to see so many people out and ready to support the ODSPN!! We had a small group walk with us, but recruited two more there! Thanks to our family and Burke, Lindsay, Ella, Tony, Abby, and Hilary for walking with us! Um... I would post pictures, but I forgot my memory card at home!! Had the camera, but forgot the card! So when I get them from my family and friends I will post some!!
All in all we had a great time at the Buddy Walk. It was so busy that I didn't get to see very many people there. I saw a few after, but not nearly as many as I wanted too.
Oh and we thought Jenessa was all rested up, but she took a nap through the walk! So cute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment