


So, we had fun tonight!! We had the awesome opportunity to go to Pirate's Cove and swim with the ODSPN Group. It was such a wonderful time!! Jenessa got to swim in her floating turtle that Grandma gave her, which lead her to love the water!! These pictures are from after the turtle experience moving on to the "I LOVE WATER!!" stage!!
We had to actually pry her out of the water to go eat and then pry her out of the water to leave!! I am so excited about this!! I cannot even begin to explain!
The experience of getting to go and talk with other parents is just wonderful!! It was great to see all different ages of kids in general, but especially the kids with down syndrome. To see the kids from age newborn all the way to teens!! It is so wonderful that they can interact with other kids with both down syndrome as well as siblings of other kids!! I am going to miss this in GI, when we move.
Well thanks all it was a great night!! Look forward to more exciting experiences!!
No comments:
Post a Comment