Monday, July 12, 2010

Grayson's Baptism

Well on Saturday Jenessa and I headed to Kansas for her cousin Grayson's baptism. I helped my sister, by decorating the cake and she kept me awake at midnight, while I worked. It was a really good time though! I was really sad that it was so busy and I really didn't get to talk to anyone much. But my dad came in while I was working and him and I talked, which doesn't happen much, so that was nice. Jenessa got a chance to see some of her great aunts and uncles that she hasn't gotten to see in awhile and she really enjoyed that. Grayson was also excited to be getting baptized! After it was done and Tessa was continuing on with the service, she asked if there were any joys or concerns and Grayson let out a loud shout! I loved it, apparently he felt it was a joy that he was baptized! So cute. It was a wonderful weekend and I was really glad to have a chance to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment