I was talking to my husband today and we were discussing Jenessa having Downs and all the "crap" that can come along with that. My thoughts...
I am a brand new mom with about 3 times the worry as with a child without a disability and un ending fears, but a ray of sunshine to take all those worries and thoughts away!
Jenessa is like a ray of sunshine! She has this laugh that kind of sounds like a cute cackle that just lights my life up every time I hear it! Even when she is crabby she is cute because she does the rasberry blowing and then rubs her face and has started yellling at us, in protest to the exhaustion.
Even though Jenessa has down syndrom, we know that she is doing really well in the area of her gross motor skills. I worry about what could be, but yet I think that God makes it easier by making Jenessa so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment