OK, so we have had happy news in our life here!! Josh has found a job! He will be working as a claims adjuster! This is so exciting! The only down side is that we have to move! Oh and I won't be teaching next year, unless something new comes up in Grand Island schools, but I doubt that! I am actually not sad about this at all! That means I get to stay home with my beautiful daughter! I will sub at least 2 times a week and decorate cakes on the side, but no lesson plans or late night grading for me! I cannot explain how excited I am about that!!We are also excited about selling our house! We are hoping it doesn't take too long, but as most people we can't sell too low or we have to pay out of pocket for our closing cost!
Josh starts his job on Monday and he is so excited. He won't have to be in the central part of the state yet, but he will probably have to start traveling soon for work!
The only part of this whole excursion that I am leery about is services for Jenessa. I want what is best for her and I feel that we should get that in Grand Island, but we don't know. I know that laws state certain things,but after we got everything taken care of with our teacher, she has been wonderful!! And I just have loved our team, it is just hard. I am also sad to leave all of the little friends that Jenessa has here... Though we are planning a swimming party sometime in July, but it depends on Josh on exactly when.
Though, at this time I want to focus on the positives! I have been so sucked in to the negative crap this past 4 months and I am now ready to move on to the next chapter with my family!!! I just cannot wait for summer school to be over and my house to sell and our fresh and new start in Grand Island. Not the most exciting town, but an exciting endeavour!!
No comments:
Post a Comment