Friday, June 18, 2010
Mary Kay... Just pissed!
I had this grand idea about 2 years ago that I would start my own Mary Kay business... now don't think I am too crazy, both my mom and my sister have done the Mary Kay thing. They are both good at it, I am not! I honestly sucked at it. I am too researved and honestly feel that I lost friends in the process of selling MK. I got pregnant right after getting into it and then with being a new mom and having all of Jenessa's special needs, I really had no time. Hey maybe some mom's do, but I did not. I didn't have the drive either, especially after I asked a girl if she would have a party for me and she never talked to me again. I don't know I could be being paranoid, but I am thinking that it wasn't my thing. So, today I had a going out of business sale and out of all of the invites I sent out, I had one persone come! I have never ever been a pushy sales person and would help a friend if they ever called, but yet out of at least 20 invites, only one person came. Wow! I think that speaks volumes! I think that is all I have to say on the issue. I am just glad to be out of MK and moving to a new town! I can feel the love right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment